Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thank God Even Crazy Dream Come True! -Carrie Underwood

This is a short blog post, because I have to go back to jumping up and down and dancing around the room.

Today I got word that I will receive a commission into the USAF as an Intelligence Officer. Well, I should be clear. I received word that I will receive a commission into the USAF as an Intelligence Officer when I finally graduate from Kings Point in June.

I legitimately have never had better news in my life. This is the culmination of my dreams. This sets me, finally, on the path I want for my life. Not that I would've been miserable in another life, but this is the woman I want to be. In the words of my favorite Disney Princess, Belle, "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere." This is my chance, I'm taking life into my own hands and going for a wild ride.

No comments: